Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010!

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog! I am now sec 2 and homework for English requires me to revamp my blog! Version 1.0 ~ 1.1! Yay! I will not change my blog skin because I like Harry Potter, I hope you do, if you dont, f*** you! Anyway, its a cool skin.

So, if you like what I write, you know, feel that I am someone you can relate to, or you are one of those ret*** mother f***er who got no followers, want to trade followship then follow, and remember to ask your friends too!

Thats all for today, have a nice day, see you next time. If you got any of those stupid questions, you can ask at the Chatbox, if its a smart question, you can go ask the science centre, dont waste my time, please!

P.S. If you are one of those losers, got alot of time at home, nothing to do, you can help me increase my hits by refreshing!

No comments: