Monday, April 13, 2009

13th of April

Long time no see! Or in this case read =.=". Ok i have no idea what i am going to post but im going to try to anyway. Here i go...well i am bored. Things i do when im bored-
1)Nothing =)
2)Something?? =|
3)Go to youtube or tubeme =O and type in anything
4)Making random lists of crap
5)Coming up with faces ?.? (Why would anyone do that)
6)I have no idea
7)Thats about it
8)Dont you think this is getting weird
9)I better stop crapping now
10)Yup

Ok that was a failure of a post but its a post anyway.Why?Simple because posts are just longlong lines of blahblahblah. This is too so i think it qualifies. Dont tell me its boring. I dont think anyone comes to my blog anyway =(. Are you still reading?
Well why are you still reading this is a waste of your time! OK ur creeping me out stop reading already! I said stop! If you read till here u probably feel like attacking me for this. Ok this is the end go to sleep now. I said go to sleep! Stop reading already. Ermm? Why are you still reading?

No comments: